The chart below, click to enlarge, shows how many unique visitors I got throughout February. Google counts people only once during the period for this particular chart.
This chart says that in February 3,565 different people made a total of 5,044 visits and looked at 10,027 pages. That’s 174 visits per day up from 164 last month.
The peaks in the chart are as follows:
- 4th February Today is LEZ day – Is it worth it? – story published by ConservativeHome
- 12th February Londoners tell the Mayor he is wrong on emissions charging – linked by ConservativeHome
- 14th/15th Borisâ€™ crime manifesto – story published by Comment is free
- 18th February London Congestion Charge – 5 years, Â£1.2 billion and â€¦ – story published by ConservativeHome
- 20th February 5th teen murder in Plumstead – more bad news
- 24th/25th February Mayor telling porkies on Leaf – this was linked by both ConservativeHome and Iain Dale
For the second month running Iain Dale shows his mighty power (see peak also in January)